All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe principle aim of this 1990 book is to encourage readers to find pleasure in sixteenth-century tragedies.
- Author(s)Gillian Jondorf
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in French
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 32
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight250 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Series Edited byMichael Sheringham
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £8.90Trending at £9.44
- £8.77Trending at £9.01
- £3.20Trending at £4.56
- £4.16Trending at £4.79
- £7.65Trending at £8.56
- £4.99Trending at £5.41
- £5.96Trending at £6.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.