All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a brief overview of the popular Finite Element Method (FEM) and its hybrid versions for electromagnetics with applications to radar scattering, antennas and arrays, guided structures, microwave components, frequency selective surfaces, periodic media, and RF materials characterizations and related topics.
- Author(s)Brian C. Usner,Constantine A. Balanis,John Leonidas Volakis,Kubilay Sertel
- PublisherMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Date of Publication10/01/2006
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSynthesis Lectures on Computational Electromagnetics S.
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2006
- ImprintMorgan & Claypool Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight288 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.22
- £12.37Trending at £12.62
- £12.10Trending at £13.55
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.95Trending at £24.50
- £30.34Trending at £30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.