All listings for this product
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £15.36Trending at £16.02
- £11.89Trending at £13.65
- £9.50Trending at £9.81
- £4.29Trending at £4.61
- £30.00Trending at £35.00
- £2.39Trending at £3.11
- £17.99Trending at £21.51
About this product
- DescriptionFeatures a selection of authentic Thai recipes with a fresh, healthy twist, for all occasions from family meals to entertaining friends; over 80 healthy and delicious Thai recipes ranging from classic favourites to modern ideas and variations; and easy-to-follow recipes for quick-to-prepare meals.
- Author BiographyOI CHEEPCHAIISSARA was born in Thailand and took her degree in Bangkok at the Poh-Chang College of Arts. Now living in England, she runs her food manufacturing business, teaches Thai cooking and is the author of The Food of Thailand and A Little Taste of Thailand.
- Author(s)Oi Cheepchaiissara
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/02/2006
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Series TitleFresh... S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date26/04/2010
- Content Note80 colour photos
- Weight903 g
- Width239 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsWith printed dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.