All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the role of psychoanalysis within Latin literary studies, focusing on what psychoanalytic theory has to contribute to interpretation.
- Author BiographyEllen Oliensis is Professor of Classics at the University of California, Berkeley. She has published essays in various journals and collections on a range of Latin poets, including Virgil, Horace, and Ovid. Her first book, Horace and the Rhetoric of Authority, was published by Cambridge University Press in 1998.
- Author(s)Ellen Oliensis
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication22/10/2009
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleRoman Literature and Its Contexts
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight190 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.33Trending at £7.75
- £7.26Trending at £8.13
- £8.77Trending at £9.31
- £4.99Trending at £6.32
- £12.49Trending at £13.17
- £7.12Trending at £8.79
- £12.09Trending at £13.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.