All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionFriendship bracelets have been used as symbols of friendship for years. Today, it has never been easier or more fun to create beautiful designs for yourself and your closest friends. Let Vera Vandenbosch show you how to make stylish friendship bracelets, earrings, necklaces and more with techniques old and new.
- Author BiographyVera Vandenbosch is a DIY enthusiast, textile hoarder, flea market dweller and vintage anything collector, who blogs at www.ster-diaries.com. Her textile craft book Scraps (9781627107143) was published by The Taunton Press in March 2015.
- Author(s)Vera Vandenbosch
- PublisherTaunton Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleThreads Selects
- Place of PublicationConnecticut
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaunton Press Inc
- Content Notefull colour photographs
- Width210 mm
- Height275 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.