All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFritos Pie is an insider s look at the never before told story of the Frito Company written by Kaleta Doolin, daughter of the company s founder. Filled with personal anecdotes, more than 150 vintage and newly created recipes, and stories, this book recounts the company s early days, the 1961 merger that created Frito Lay, Inc., and beyond.
- Author BiographyKALETA DOOLIN is a writer and artist dedicated to exploring and interpreting the creative process through book arts, sculpture, and cutting-edge technologies applied to photography and video installation. She lives in Dallas.
- Author(s)Kaleta Doolin
- PublisherTexas A & M University Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2011
- GenreIndustrial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCollege Station
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTexas A & M University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations (some col.)
- Weight611 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Foreword byDavia Nelson
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.