All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionThomas C. Patterson's large-scale history of the Inland Empire of Southern California traces changes in this region from the first Native American settlement 12,000 years ago through the present using a political economic framework.
- Author BiographyThomas C. Patterson is Distinguished Professor and Chair of Anthropology at the University of California at Riverside, USA. He is author or editor of twenty books, over 100 articles, and numerous other publications. His current research focuses on historical development of American anthropology, the comparative study of class and state formation, changes associated with the processes of globalization, social, cultural, and archaeological theory, and how the realities of past societies are constituted and appropriated into fabric of everyday life today.
- Author(s)Thomas C. Patterson
- PublisherLeft Coast Press Inc
- Date of Publication30/08/2015
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWalnut Creek
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLeft Coast Press Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight594 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.