All listings for this product
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £10.59Trending at £11.86
- £4.79Trending at £6.99
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £7.97
- £29.59Trending at £38.16
- £38.90Trending at £59.86
- £5.62Trending at £8.96
About this product
- DescriptionIn this new book from the author of e-Learning on a Shoestring and Better than Bullet Points, Jane Bozarth has gathered a wealth of tools from leading training practitioners. Anyone-from the interested manager to the experienced training professional-can depend on this book when designing or delivering training.
- Author BiographyThe Editor Jane Bozarth is e-learning coordinator for North Carolina state government's central personnel office. A popular conference presenter, she also reviews books for Training magazine's monthly In Print column. She is the author of e-Learning Solutions on a Shoestring and Better than Bullet Points also from Pfeiffer.
- Author(s)Jane Bozarth,Miriam McLaughlin,Sandra Peyser
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/05/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1064 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.