All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers multiethnic and multidisciplinary perspectives on the challenges confronting immigrants adapting to a new society. This work also includes essays that analyze contemporary issues facing Muslim newcomers in the wake of September 11, 2001.
- Author BiographyElliott Barkan is Emeritus Professor of History and Ethnic Studies at California State University, San Bernardino. He is the author or editor of numerous books including, most recently, From All Points: America's Immigrant West, 1870s-1952. Hasia Diner is Paul S. and Sylvia Steinberg Professor of American Jewish History, Skirball Department of Hebrew and Judaic Studies at New York University. She is the author of the award-winning We Remember with Reverence and Love: American Jews and the Myth of Silence after the Holocaust, 1945-1962 (NYU Press, 2009). Alan M. Kraut is Professor of History at American University. His numerous books include, most recently, Covenant of Care: Newark Beth Israel and the Jewish Hospital in America (co-authored with Deborah Kraut).
- PublisherNew York University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleNation of Nations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew York University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight426 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAlan M. Kraut,Elliott Robert Barkan,Hasia R. Diner
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.