All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
About this product
- DescriptionReader on the first five Roman emperors aimed at students who have completed an introductory Latin course.
- Author BiographyGarrett G. Fagan is Associate Professor of Classics and Ancient Mediterranean Studies and History, The Pennsylvania State University. He is the author of Bathing in the Roman World (1999) and has also written a wide range of articles on the Roman world and pseudoarchaeology. Paul Murgatroyd is Professor of Classics at McMaster University. His publications include The Amatory Elegies of Johannes Secundus (2000) and Mythical and Legendary Narrative In Ovid's Fasti (forthcoming), as well as commentaries on Tibullus and a selection from Ovid's Ars Amatoria suitable for undergraduates. He is also a published Latin poet with numerous translations into and free compositions in Latin verse.
- Author(s)Garrett G. Fagan,Paul Murgatroyd
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication23/03/2006
- Language(s)English & Latin
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Intermediate Latin Readers
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note32 b/w illus. 1 map
- Weight370 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.