All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.41Trending at £4.74
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £10.64Trending at £11.59
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
- £23.93Trending at £24.59
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionBrain Inspired Cognitive Systems - BICS 2010 aims to bring together leading scientists and engineers who use analytic and synthetic methods both to understand the astonishing processing properties of biological systems and specifically of the brain.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/07/2011
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleAdvances in Experimental Medicine and Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number718
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note58 black & white illustrations, 53 colour illustrations, 11 black & white tables, biography
- Weight710 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAmir Hussain,Antonio Chella,Carlos Hernandez,Igor Aleksander,Jaime Gomez-Ramirez,Leslie S. Smith,Ricardo Sanz
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.