All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Caledonia to Pictland examines the transformation of Iron Age northern Britain into a land of Christian kingdoms, long before 'Scotland' came into existence.
- Author BiographyJames E. Fraser is Lecturer in Early Scottish History and Culture at the University of Edinburgh.
- Author(s)Brother James E. Fraser
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/2008
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleNew Edinburgh History of Scotland
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note11 maps, 11 maps
- Weight703 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byRoger A. Mason
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £11.94Trending at £12.09
- £23.73Trending at £25.92
- £20.77Trending at £21.21
- £14.58Trending at £17.02
- £10.16Trending at £14.53
- £10.59Trending at £11.88
- £11.89Trending at £13.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.