CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionHouston reveals that the worlds of Victorian economics and Gothic fiction, seemingly separate, actually complemented and enriched each other.
- Author BiographyGail Turley Houston is Associate Professor of English at the University of New Mexico.
- Author(s)Gail Turley Houston
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- GenreEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Nineteenth-Century Literature & Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 48
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 b/w illus.
- Weight450 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Series Edited byGillian Beer
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.