Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £19.99Trending at £27.16
- £5.79Trending at £6.98
- £39.99Trending at £49.80
- £12.99Trending at £23.00
- £32.80Trending at £49.99
- £8.90Trending at £17.50
- £17.95Trending at £20.27
About this product
- DescriptionEric H. Cline uses the tools of his trade to examine some of the most puzzling mysteries from the Hebrew Bible and, in the process, to narrate the history of ancient Israel.
- Author BiographyEric H. Cline holds degrees in classical archaeology, Near Eastern archaeology, and ancient history, and currently serves as chair of the Department of Classical and Semitic Languages and Literatures at George Washington University. A prolific researcher and the prize-winning author of seven books, including The Battles of Armageddon: Megiddo and the Jezreel Valley from the Bronze Age to the Nuclear Age, which won a Biblical Archaeology Society Publication Award for Best Popular Book on Archaeology and was a Main Selection of the Natural Science Book Club. He lives in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
- Author(s)Eric H. Cline
- PublisherNational Geographic Society
- Date of Publication19/06/2007
- GenreChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNational Geographic Society
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps
- Weight489 g
- Width158 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.