All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHave you ever wondered what went wrong when inventions, structures and technology failed spectacularly? This title provides cross-curricular stories about ideas and projects from around the world that did not work as planned.
- Author BiographyMary Colson is a teacher and a writer. She is fascinated by the world and the cultures of different countries, with their unique myths and legends. As well as writing about lost cities, Nicola Barber has written books on the modern-day cities of Tokyo and Los Angeles. She has also written about many periods of history, from the Vikings to the Victorians. Nicola lives in North Wales. Neil Morris is an experienced writer on children's topics. He has been a contributor to dictionaries and encyclopedias. His recent work includes 'What Has Space Exploration Done for Us?', a guide to researching the Industrial Revolution, and a review of the impact of environmentalism on the landscape.
- Author(s)Ian Graham,Mary Colson,Neil Morris,Nicola Barber,Rebecca Vickers
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication09/02/2010
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleRaintree Freestyle: From Fail to Win: Learning from Bad Ideas
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2011
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Contained items statementContains 6 Hardbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
- Interest AgeFrom 10 To 16
Best selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- £23.99Trending at £31.56
- £33.99Trending at £35.77
- £13.99Trending at £14.72
- £35.89Trending at £37.77
- £25.80Trending at £27.23
- £9.74Trending at £10.25
- £15.88Trending at £16.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.