All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe main corpus of film adaptation thus far has focused on films based on canonical literature. This book takes the next step by discussing various modes of film adaptation from older media to new, focusing on the computer-generated reconstructions of popular narratives and characters along with other forms of convergence such as the Internet.
- Author BiographyDr. Costas Constandinides is a Lecturer in the Communications Department at The University of Nicosia, Cyprus. He teaches Film studies and Television Studies. Undergraduate studies at the University of Cyprus (B.A in English Studies, 2002); Graduate studies at the University of Reading, UK (MA Film and Theatre, 2003, Ph.D in Film/TV Adaptation, 2007), where he taught Film and Television courses in the Department of Film, Theatre and Television.
- Author(s)Costas Constandinides
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication09/12/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight429 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £11.33Trending at £12.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.