All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExploring the challenges of becoming a mother with autism, Lana Grant draws on her experience of pregnancy and motherhood before and after diagnosis to offer advice to other women and the professionals working with them. Her stories, humour and personal reactions to her experiences offer real insight into this aspect of life on the spectrum.
- Author BiographyLana Grant is currently researching a BPhil on gender differences in autism at Birmingham University. She has six children and was diagnosed with autism at the age of 38, after the birth of her fifth child. The diagnosis transformed her experience of her sixth pregnancy. Lana is employed by the Birmingham City Council Local Authority Communication Autism Team and is an active advocate for autism, regularly giving talks and writing articles.
- Author(s)Lana Grant
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/03/2015
- GenrePregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £10.88Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.