All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication03/10/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight594 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byBlas Cabrera,H. Gutfreund,Vladimir Z. Kresin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1996
- Table Of ContentsSELECTED PAPERS OF WILLIAM A. LITTLE: A LAYMAN'S GUIDE TO THE REPRINT COLLECTION: Energy Transfer: Photofluorescence Decay Times of Organic Phosphors (J.B. Birks, W.A. Little). The Transport of Heat between Dissimilar Solids at Low Temperatures (W.A. Little). Superconductivity and Superfluidity: Observation of Quantum Periodicity in the Transition Temperature of a Superconducting Cylinder (W.A. Little, R.D. Parks). Possibility of Synthesizing an Organic Superconductor (W.A. Little). Superconductivity at Room Temperature (W.A. Little). Specific Heat of 3He and 4He in the Neighborhood of Their Critical Points (M.R. Moldover, W.A. Little). Neural Networks: The Existence of Persistent States in the Brain (W.A. Little). Physicist's Proof of Fermat's Theorem of Primes (H. Gutfreund, W.A. Little). Refrigeration: Scaling of Miniature Cryocoolers to Microminiature Size (W.A. Little). Historical: Organic Superconductivity: The Duke Connection (W.A. Little). Bloch and the New Superconductors (W.A. Little). WILLIAM A. LITTLE SYMPOSIUM AND INVITED PAPERS: Road to High Tc and Search for New Superconducting Systems (V. Kresin). Artificial Muscles Operating at (Nearly) Constant Volume (P.G. de Genes). Recent Advances in Cryogenics (W.A. Little). 10 additional articles. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.