Best-selling in Politics & Government
Save on Politics & Government
- £5.44Trending at £7.03
- £9.99Trending at £14.24
- £13.00Trending at £17.06
- £10.00Trending at £10.89
- £8.39Trending at £10.67
- £8.00Trending at £8.83
- £9.73Trending at £11.01
About this product
- DescriptionHow New Political Governance has led to the erosion of the impartial public service and the undermining of democratic governance.
- Author BiographyHerman Bakvis is professor of Public Administration in the School of Public Administration at the University of Victoria, Canada. Mark D. Jarvis is a doctoral candidate in the School of Public Administration at the University of Victoria.
- Author(s)Herman Bakvis,Mark D. Jarvis
- PublisherMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Date of Publication25/06/2012
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationMontreal
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintMcGill-Queen's University Press
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.