Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)Vincent Versace
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication28/08/2012
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Riders Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight669 g
- Width203 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: The Black and White on All of the Gray Areas of Black and White Chapter 2: Variations on a Theme Chapter 3: Defying Logic Chapter 4: Defying Reason Chapter 5: Somewhere Over the Grayscale Chapter 6: The Black and White on the Zone System Chapter 7: The Black and White on the Channel Mixer Adjustment Layer Chapter 8: The Black and White on Silver Efex Pro 2 Last Words Afterword Index
- Author BiographyVincent Versace is a recipient of the Computerworld Smithsonian Award in Media Arts and Entertainment, the Shellenberg fine art award, a four-time nominee to the Photoshop Hall of Fame and is the author of the best selling book Welcome to Oz, the first edition of which was chosen as Shutterbug magazine's best how to book of the year. Versace is a member of the Epson Stylus Pros, a Nikon Legend Behind the Lens, an Xrite Colorotti, Lexar Elite Photographer, and an American Photo Magazine Mentor Trek and Master Class instructor.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.