CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
- £11.98Trending at £12.13
- £14.61Trending at £15.07
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in hardback in 2009 as: From poverty to prosperity: intangible assets, hidden liabilities and the lasting triumph over scarcity.
- Author BiographyARNOLD KLING was an economist on the staff of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from 1980-1986 and served as a senior economist at Freddie Mac from 1986-1994. Kling is the author of several books, most recently Crisis of Abundance: Rethinking How We Pay for Health Care. He lives in Maryland. NICK SCHULZ is DeWitt Wallace Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and Editor of American.com. He is a columnist for The Mint newspaper in Mumbai, India. His writings have appeared in The Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, The Washington Post, Slate, Forbes.com, among others. He lives with his wife and children in Maryland.
- Author(s)Arnold Kling,Nick Schulz
- PublisherEncounter Books,USA
- Date of Publication22/09/2011
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEncounter Books,USA
- Out-of-print date04/10/2012
- Weight522 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.