All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConventional economists told us an incomplete story about Economics, one leaning on the comfortable precision of mathematical abstraction and ignoring the messy complexity of the real world, with all of its uncertainties, unknowns, and evolution. This book tells a story about huge differences in the standard of living across time and borders.
- Author BiographyARNOLD KLING was an economist on the staff of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System from 1980-1986 and served as a senior economist at Freddie Mac from 1986-1994. Kling is the author of several books, most recently Crisis of Abundance: Rethinking How We Pay for Health Care. He lives in Maryland. NICK SCHULZ is DeWitt Wallace Fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and Editor of American.com. He is a columnist for The Mint newspaper in Mumbai, India. His writings have appeared in the Wall Street Journal, the Los Angeles Times, the Washington Post, Slate, Forbes.com, among others. He lives with his wife and children in Maryland.
- Author(s)Arnold Kling,Nick Schulz
- PublisherEncounter Books,USA
- Date of Publication15/09/2009
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEncounter Books,USA
- Weight642 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £14.89Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.61Trending at £15.26
- £13.91Trending at £15.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.