All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe detailed case studies and analytical chapters in From Promise to Practice offer operational lessons for fashioning strategy and tactics to meet the challenges of specific conflicts, both potential and actual.
- Author BiographyChandra Lekha Sriram is an associate at the International Peace Academy, where she directs the conflict prevention project. Karin Wermester is senior program officer at IPA. She is a contributing editor to Peacebuilding as Politics: Cultivating Peace in Fragile Societies.
- PublisherLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication28/02/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationBoulder, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLynne Rienner Publishers Inc
- Height230 mm
- Edited byChandra Lekha Sriram,Karin Wermester
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.