All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndrew s study of Evarts is the most comprehensive ever written. Based predominantly on readings of Evart s personal papers, religious periodicals, records of missionary organizations, and government documents related to Indian affairs, it is also a portrait of the society that shaped-and was shaped by-Evart s beliefs and principles.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Andrew III (1943-2000) was a professor of history at Franklin and Marshall College and the author of Rebuilding the Christian Commonwealth: New England Congregationalists and Foreign Missions, 1800-1830.
- Author(s)John A. Andrew
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2008
- GenreBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight621 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £21.66Trending at £25.99
- £23.26Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.