All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing on stories of historical wise leaders such as Bill Gates, and Warren Buffet, the authors identify six characteristics of wise leaders and offer a framework to help readers develop their own style of wise leadership. They offer an approach that balances the two styles to achieve a form of wise leadership that is both functional and smart.
- Author BiographyPrasad Kaipa, PhD, is a Silicon Valley based CEO advisor and coach. He was the founding executive director of the Centre for Leadership, Innovation, and Change at the Indian School of Business and a Richardson Fellow at the Center for Creative Leadership between 2010 and 2011. Navi Radjou is a Silicon Valley based strategy consultant, a World Economic Forum faculty member, and a Fellow at Judge Business School, University of Cambridge. He is also the coauthor of acclaimed Jugaad Innovation (Jossey-Bass, 2012).
- Author(s)Navi Radjou,Prasad Kaipa
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication16/04/2013
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight476 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.11
- £16.92Trending at £17.81
- £15.59Trending at £15.92
- £19.95Trending at £21.00
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
- £14.47Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.