All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionHow will American Protestants respond to the historical shift from Protestant dominance to more fluid conditions? By the anxiety expressed in anti-Semitism and anti-Catholicism? By reaffirming the American tradition ? In answer, the author explores the very categories that have shaped our study of American church history.
- Author BiographyFranklin Hamlin Littell is Distinguished Professor of Holocaust and Genocide Studies at Richard Stockton College. He has taught at Emory University, Perkins School of Theology at Southern Methodist University, and Temple University. He has written many articles and books, including The Anabaptist View of the Church, The Free Church, and The German Phoenix.
- Author(s)Franklin Hamlin Littell
- PublisherTransaction Publishers
- Date of Publication15/10/2007
- GenreChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.