All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDrawing upon two decades of extensive research and practice, and using a variety of illuminating case studies, the authors offer a stimulating and thorough examination of mentoring.
- Author BiographyLee Herman is Mentor/Co-ordinator at the Empire State College, New York and is co-founder of the ESC Mentoring Institute. Alan Mandell is Director of the Mentoring Institute at the Empire State College, New York.
- Author(s)Alan Mandell,Lee Herman
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/11/2003
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoutledge Falmer
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.86Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.