All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDemonstrates the profound effect of globalization on relations between the state, civil society, and markets, as well as on collective and individual rights.
- Author BiographyDorval Brunelle is Professor of Sociology and Director of the Observatoire des Ameriques at the Universite du Quebec a Montreal (UQAM). He has published extensively, focusing more recently on the social dimensions of globalization and market liberalization. Richard Howard has been translating books from the French, chiefly in the social sciences, for over three decades.
- Author(s)Dorval Brunelle
- PublisherUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationVancouver
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of British Columbia Press
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Translated byRichard Howard
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £10.99Trending at £11.92
- £9.84Trending at £9.91
- £12.69Trending at £12.85
- £30.00Trending at £32.75
- £14.02Trending at £17.36
- £13.50Trending at £15.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.