All listings for this product
Save on Food & Drink
- £10.94Trending at £11.38
- £9.00Trending at £9.47
- £3.49Trending at £5.51
- £3.20Trending at £3.48
- £9.53Trending at £11.22
- £8.39Trending at £10.16
About this product
- DescriptionEverybody loves ice cream, and when you make it at home, you know you're getting the best: frozen treats made with the freshest, most delicious ingredients possible. Ice cream makers are convenient, versatile and lots of fun. With this book you can prepare spectacular desserts, traditional recipes, and new favorites easily and often.
- Author BiographyColeen and Bob Simmons are the talented authors of many best-selling cookbook titles, including Quick and Easy Pasta, Cooking with Chile Peppers, and The Best 50 Omelets. They teach, give demonstrations, write food-related articles, and are avid collectors of books on food and wine.
- Author(s)Bob Simmons,Coleen Simmons
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication07/12/2013
- GenreFood & Drink: General
- Series TitleNitty Gritty Cookbooks
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Note30 colour illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width132 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.