All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the Line brings together the best of Scotland's poetry from the two World Wars: 138 poems, from fifty-six poets, are represented here; poetry from both men and women, from battlefields across the world and from the Home Front, too.
- Author BiographyDavid Goldie is a senior lecturer in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences at the University of Strathclyde, and has written extensively on the literatures of the First World War. Roderick Watson is Professor Emeritus in English Studies at the University of Stirling. Himself a published poet, he has written and lectured widely on Scottish literature and cultural identity.
- PublisherAssociation for Scottish Literary Studies
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleASLS Annual Volumes
- Series Part/Volume Number43
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAssociation for Scottish Literary Studies
- Weight460 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDavid Goldie,Roderick Watson
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.