Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.57Trending at £48.59
- £17.57Trending at £18.98
- £54.20Trending at £58.49
- £12.95Trending at £16.98
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
- £106.51Trending at £120.00
About this product
- DescriptionLeading readers to a clear understanding of modern elementary particle physics and cosmology, this text does so without recourse to advanced mathematics and in addition examines questions that surround controversial contemporary subjects such as string theory.
- Author BiographyUlrich Ellwanger completed his doctoral work in theoretical physics at the University of Heidelberg. After research stays at Oxford University, and CERN/Geneva, followed by a Heisenberg-professorship of the German Research Foundation, he was appointed professor of the Department of Theoretical Physics, University of Paris-Sud. His fields of research and teaching are elementary particle physics (QCD, supersymmetry, string theory) and cosmology.
- Author(s)Ulrich Ellwanger
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication22/02/2014
- Language(s)English & German
- Series TitleUndergraduate Lecture Notes in Physics
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.