All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIncludes color map affixed to inside back cover.
- Author BiographyBeth Reiber's career as a full-time freelance travel writer has spanned more than three decades and taken her to 35 countries. She's the author of eight guidebooks and her articles have appeared in more than 55 publications and websites. She first visited Japan in the 1980s for what was to be a short trip but ended up staying and working as editor of a travel magazine published in Tokyo. She has been the author of Frommer's guides to Japan for 30 years. Since 2009 she has been a VISIT JAPAN AMBASSADOR, an honorary title awarded by the Japanese government for her contributions in promoting travel in Japan. She resides in Lawrence, KS.
- Author(s)Beth Reiber
- Date of Publication27/08/2015
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleEasy Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteB&W photos throughout, maps throughout, charts throughout, screen shots througho
- Weight357 g
- Width130 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.