All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFolded map in plastic envelope in front of p.  of cover.
- Author BiographyJeanette Foster is an award-winning prolific writer, widely published in travel, sports and adventure magazines. She has written over forty-eight travel guides for Frommer's, as well as edited the Zagat's Survey to Hawaii restaurants since 1997. She has traveled extensively throughout Hawaii, from skiing the slopes in Mauna Kea to scuba diving with manta rays off the Kona Coast. She resides on the Big Island.
- Author(s)Jeanette Foster
- Date of Publication26/12/2013
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDay-By-Day
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, color illustrations throughout, maps throughout
- Weight242 g
- Width105 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £8.44Trending at £10.77
- £8.78Trending at £8.99
- £11.70Trending at £11.95
- £5.14Trending at £5.99
- £7.99Trending at £8.46
- £8.22Trending at £10.49
- £6.99Trending at £7.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.