All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionVolumes for 1st edition (2009-) include foldout map (entitled: Frommer's Istanbul) in back cover pocket.
- Author BiographyTerry Richardson has been exploring Istanbul and the rest of Turkey since the early 1980s. He writes and updates several guidebooks to both the country and its leading city, and contributes regular travel features to a number of international and Turkish newspapers and magazines. He also leads groups of history and archaeology enthusiasts through Istanbul's incredible past. After twelve years residing in Turkey, he now divides his time between his native UK and Istanbul. Rhiannon Davies fell in love with Turkey after a cycle trip across the country's remote Anatolian plateau. She was soon lured to cosmopolitan Istanbul, where she works as Arts and Culture Editor for travel and lifestyle magazine, The Guide Istanbul. Always on the look-out for something new, she lives in the heart of Istanbul's vibrant entertainment quarter, and spends her free time exploring the city's restaurant, art, and nightlife scenes. She speaks Turkish and is always seeking out regional recipes to add to her collection. Rhiannon resides in Istanbul.
- Author(s)Rhiannon Davies,Terry Richardson
- Date of Publication30/10/2014
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleDay by Day
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteColor photos throughout, color illustrations throughout, maps throughout
- Weight228 g
- Width105 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £9.70Trending at £10.00
- £10.00Trending at £12.22
- £7.63Trending at £8.26
- £5.15Trending at £5.76
- £7.19Trending at £9.99
- £16.30Trending at £17.16
- £9.99Trending at £10.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.