Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £24.50Trending at £31.38
- £24.31Trending at £34.98
- £9.41Trending at £16.98
- £9.53Trending at £14.98
- £7.60Trending at £9.99
- £18.98Trending at £30.00
- £7.60Trending at £9.56
About this product
- DescriptionExamines religious organisation and mobilisation in the North-West Frontier Tribal Areas, a non-administered region on the Indo-Afghan border. Conditions of Tribal Areas autonomy came to emphasise the role and importance of the mullas operating in the region, and the mullas jealously protected this administrative alienation.
- Author BiographySana Haroon completed her PhD with the department of South Asian History, at SOAS, in 2004. She held the Past and Present post-doctoral fellowship at the Institute of Historical Research, Senate House, in 2004-5.
- Author(s)Sana Haroon
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication21/09/2007
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Content Notemaps
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.