All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.70Trending at £13.98
- £7.29Trending at £11.06
- £16.71Trending at £19.98
- £43.58Trending at £48.57
- £12.95Trending at £17.02
- £8.24Trending at £11.46
- £10.01Trending at £15.86
About this product
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication19/03/2014
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Edited byJiaxing Hong,Molin Ge,Tatsien Li
- Table Of ContentsA Profile of the Late Professor Gu Chaohao (Tatsien Li); In Memory of Professor Gu Chaohao (Xiaqi Ding); In Memory of Professor Gu Chaohao (Gongqing Zhang (Kung-Ching Chang)); Stability of E-H Mach Configuration In Pseudo-Steady Compressible Flow (Shuxing Chen); Incompressible Viscous Fluid Flows with Slip Boundary Conditions and Their Numerical Simulations (Ben-yu Guo); Global Existence and Uniqueness of the Solution for the Generalized Schrodinger-KdV System (Boling Guo, Bolin Ma & Jingjun Zhang); Anomaly Cancellation and Modularity (Fei Han, Kefeng Liu & Weiping Zhang); On Interior Estimates for Mean Curvature of Convex Surfaces in R3 and Its Applications (Jiaxing Hong); Geometric Invariant Theory of the Space - A Modern Approach to Solid Geometry (Wuyi Hsiang); Optimal Convergence Rate of the Binomial Tree Scheme for American Options and Their Free Boundaries (Lishang Jiang & Jin Liang); Rademacher Function, Jacobi Symbols, Quantum and Classical Invariants of Lens Spaces (Bang-He Li & Tian-Jin Li); Historical Review on the Roles of Mathematics in the Study of Aerodynamics in the 20th Century (Jiachun Li); Toward Chern - Simons Theory of Complexes on Calabi - Yau Threefolds (Jun Li); Exact Boundary Synchronization for a Coupled System of Wave Equations (Tatsien Li); Scaling Limit for Compressible Viscoelastic Fluids (Fang-Hua Lin & Xianpeng Hu); Uniqueness Modulo Reduction of Bergman Meromorphic Compactifications of Canonically Embeddable Bergman Manifolds (Ngaiming Mok); The Application of Conditional Nonlinear Optimal Perturbation to Targeted Observations for Tropical Cyclone Prediction (Mu Mu, Feifan Zhou, Xiaohao Qin & Boyu Chen); Isometric Immersions in Minkowski Spaces (Yibing Shen); Remarks on Volume Growth for Minimal Graphs in Higher Codimension (Yuanlong Xin); Separation of Variables for the Lax Pair of the Bogomolny Equation in 2+1 Dimensional Anti-de Sitter Space-Time (Zixiang Zhou).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.