All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInnovative approaches to putting asset allocation into practice Building on more than 15 years of asset-allocation research, Paul D.
- Author BiographyPaul D. Kaplan is quantitative research director at Morningstar Europe and is responsible for the quantitative methodologies behind Morningstar's fund analysis, indexes, advisor tools, and other services. Dr. Kaplan conducts research on investment style analysis, performance and risk measurement, asset allocation, retirement-income planning, portfolio construction, index methodologies, and alternative investments. He led the development of quantitative methodologies behind the Morningstar Rating for funds (Morningstar's star rating), the Morningstar Style Box, and the Morningstar family of indexes. Many of Dr. Kaplan's research papers have been published in professional books and publications such as the Financial Analysts Journal, the Journal of Portfolio Management, the Journal of Wealth Management, the Journal of Investing, the Journal of Performance Measurement, the Journal of Indexes, and the Handbook of Equity Style Management. He received the 2008 Graham and Dodd Award and won a Graham and Dodd Award of Excellence in 2000.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication27/01/2012
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Finance Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight620 g
- Width158 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byPaul D. Kaplan
- Foreword byLaurence B. Siegel
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £52.10Trending at £54.49
- £25.56Trending at £28.79
- £34.69Trending at £40.76
- £22.72Trending at £27.18
- £20.54Trending at £21.06
- £16.04Trending at £17.61
- £15.90Trending at £16.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.