All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2004 work reviews results from the current generation of X-ray telescopes.
- Author BiographyAndrew Fabian is a Royal Society Research Professor at the Institute of Astronomy, University of Cambridge. Kenneth Pounds is Professor of Space Physics at the University of Leicester. Roger Blandford is currently Richard Chace Tolman Professor of Theoretical Astrophysics at Caltech, California.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/07/2004
- GenreAstronomy, Space & Time
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note108 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight541 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byA. C. Fabian,K.A. Pounds,R.D. Blandford
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Most relevant reviews
- coach_3w08 Oct, 2014by
Interesting for a subsection of the astronomical comunity
Fairly technical book on specific topics relating to x-ray astronomy. Interesting content for the motivated amateur astronomer.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.