All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.42
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.88Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
About this product
- DescriptionThe First World War is often called the 'chemists' war'. This book represents a first considered attempt to study the factors that conditioned industrial chemistry for war in 1914-18. It looks at changing patterns in the organisation of industry, and at the emerging symbiosis between science, industry and the military.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/02/2007
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleArchimedes
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 16
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white tables, biography
- Weight597 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byJeffrey Allan Johnson,Mr Roy M. MacLeod
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.