All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis user-friendly handbook offers some 150 color figures, with frequently encountered clinical scenarios, diagnostic considerations and their major diagnostic criteria with associated diagnostic pearls, artifacts and pitfalls and how to avoid them.
- Author BiographyQihui 'Jim' Zhai, MD, FCAP, is Professor of Pathology, University of Cincinnati,Cincinnati, OH. He is also Attending Pathologist at Greater Cincinnati Pathologists, Inc., Cininnati, OH.
- Author(s)Qihui Zhai
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/12/2010
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Series TitleFrozen Section Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 5
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note146 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight168 g
- Width127 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Series Edited byPhilip T. Cagle
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.