All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Steve Haywood hits 50 he is galvanised into action. Exploring the English canals on his trusty narrowboat Justice and the countryside in his classic Triumph Herald, he attempts to delve into what it is that makes the English so, well, English.
- Author(s)Steve Haywood
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication31/03/2004
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/09/2008
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £13.58Trending at £26.39
- £9.54Trending at £10.53
- £5.39Trending at £7.99
- £5.69Trending at £5.94
- £6.90Trending at £7.34
- £7.53Trending at £14.33
- £4.66Trending at £5.23
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.