Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.76
- £12.49Trending at £14.98
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the twentieth century's most controversial sexologists, John Money was considered a trailblazing scientist and sexual libertarian by some, but damned by others as a fraud and a pervert. This book focuses on his three key diagnostic concepts, hermaphroditism, transsexualism, and paraphilia .
- Author BiographyLisa Downing is professor of French discourses of sexuality at the University of Birmingham, United Kingdom. Iain Morland has published many scholarly essays on the ethics, psychology, and politics of intersex. Nikki Sullivan is an honorary researcher in the Department of Media, Music, Communication, and Cultural Studies at Macquarie University.
- Author(s)Iain Morland,Nikki Sullivan,Prof. Lisa Downing
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- GenrePsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note2 halftones, 1 table
- Weight340 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.