All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- Author(s)Shirley Fan,Tara Mataraza Desmond
- PublisherRunning Press
- Date of Publication08/01/2015
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRunning Press,U.S.
- Content NoteColor photos throughout
- Weight899 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Author BiographyTara Mataraza Desmond is an author and writer focused on food and cooking for wellness, pregnancy, and parenthood. She is the author of Choosing Sides: From Holidays to Every Day, 130 Delicious Recipes to Make the Meal (Andrews McMeel) and co-author of Almost Meatless: Recipes That Are Better for Your Health and the Planet (Ten Speed Press). Desmond's work has appeared in Parents, Clean Eating, Better Homes and Gardens, Shape, Serious Eats, and The Kitchn. Desmond has been a guest on national radio and television shows, including Martha Stewart Omnimedia Sirius Radio programs, Everyday Food and Whole Living, NPR, and NBC 10's The 10! Show. Her blog, Crumbs On My Keyboard (http://crumbsonmykeyboard.com) celebrates food and life in words and pictures. She is the proud alumna of two healthy pregnancies. During the first, she ran (OK, jogged) until 30 weeks, cooked the entire nine months (with the exception of a few greenish weeks in the beginning...) and was back in the kitchen five days after delivery. The second pregnancy involved cooking with twins, much less exuberance and grace, two months of gripping all-day morning sickness, no running whatsoever, and frantic cookbook writing to birth a book before the two babies. Thereafter, she relied on the good graces of friends and family who brought homemade freezer-friendly food well beyond delivery. Desmond cooks and writes for work and life with three small children afoot in Philadelphia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.