All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe outrageously witty--and surprisingly touching--new memoir about growing up in India and coming of age in sixties London, by the bestselling author of Diplomatic Baggage.
- Author BiographyBrigid Keenan is an author and journalist. She has worked as an editor on Nova magazine, the Observer and the Sunday Times. She has published two fashion histories as well as Travels in Kashmir, Damascus: Hidden Treasures of the Old City, the bestselling Diplomatic Baggage, and, most recently, the companion memoir Packing Up. Brigid Keenan is a founding board member of the Palestine Festival of Literature. She has spent most of her life in far-flung diplomatic postings, but now lives with her husband in Pimlico and Somerset; they have two daughters and four grandchildren.
- Author(s)Brigid Keenan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication02/06/2016
- GenreAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Note2 x 8pp B&W plates
- Weight366 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.95Trending at £5.00
- £7.83Trending at £7.88
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.