All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroduce children to literature with stories and activities about things that go! Approximately 125 picture books are annotated, and a skills index allows the activity leader to use stories that will reinforce such skills as rhythm, following directions, and word recognition. Grades PreK-3.
- Author BiographyJAN IRVING is Youth Services Supervisor of Pueblo City-County Public Library District. ROBIN CURRIE, an ordained minister at the Grace Lutheran church in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, is a reader's advisor at Addison Public Library.
- Author(s)Jan Irving,Robin Currie
- Date of Publication15/12/1988
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationEnglewood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLibraries Unlimited Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight611 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £10.87Trending at £13.85
- £7.79Trending at £8.37
- £6.04Trending at £6.49
- £10.31Trending at £11.84
- £4.53Trending at £6.44
- £6.75Trending at £7.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.