All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on the functional study of the nonlinear boundary value problems relating to water flow in porous media. This title shows that abstract theory may be sometimes easier and richer in consequences for applications than standard classical approaches are.
- Author(s)G. Marinoschi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/07/2006
- Series TitleMathematical Modelling: Theory and Applications
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 21
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1430 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.