All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides students and researchers with a clearly written, well-structured whole plant physiology guide. Early in the text, it delivers essential information on molecular and cellular processes so readers can understand how theses processes are integrated into the development and function of the plant at whole-plant level.
- Author BiographyDr Martin J. Hodson, School of Biological & Molecular Sciences, Oxford Brookes University. Martin Hodson is a Visiting Researcher in Environmental Biology in the School of Life Sciences at Oxford Brookes University. Professor John A. Bryant, Emeritus Professor, School of Biosciences, University of Exeter. John Bryant is Professor Emeritus of Cell and Molecular Biology at the University of Exeter; Visiting Professor in Molecular Biology at West Virginia State University, USA; Chair of Christians in Science and is a past President of the Society for Experimental Biology.
- Author(s)John A. Bryant,Martin J. Hodson
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight658 g
- Width189 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.