All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy applying the latest developments in representation theories to civil society participation, the book presents a consistent framework to assess the democratic legitimacy of complex governance settings. The application of this framework to EU social policy brings to light the specific pitfalls that participation faces in the European Union.
- Author BiographyCorinna Wolff holds a PhD from the University of Tampere, Finland. With Professor Osmo Apunen she has co-written a book about Finnish foreign and defence policy 1938 - 1948.
- Author(s)Corinna Wolff
- PublisherECPR Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleECPR Press Monographs
- Place of PublicationColchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintECPR Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
- £11.33Trending at £12.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.