Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £3.80Trending at £7.00
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £7.70Trending at £8.44
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £3.59Trending at £6.99
- £3.59Trending at £5.59
- £7.79Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis intermediate level book is a communicatively-based text for use in teaching spoken English to non-native speakers who are adults or young adults.
- Author BiographyDavid Mendelsohn is a professor of applied linguistics and of English as a second language at York University in Toronto. Rose Laufer and Jura Seskus taught at the University of Toronto.
- Author(s)David Mendelsohn,Jura Seskus,Rose Laufer
- PublisherPippin Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication01/07/1992
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPippin Publishing Corporation
- Weight242 g
- Width201 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.