All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- Author(s)Arnold Perlmutter,Chun-Chian Lu,Joseph Hubbard,Mario Rasetti,Mou-Shan Chen,Stephan L. Mintz,Steven M. Brown,T. Patrick Coleman,Werner Eissner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/11/2012
- Series TitleStudies in the Natural Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight802 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1973
- Table Of ContentsSection One Particle Physics.- Long Range Forces and Broken Symmetries.- Fundamental Interactions.- On SL(6,C) Gauge Invariance.- Geometry and Physics of the Elementary Particles.- Initial Experiments at NAL.- Total Absorption Detectors and their Applications to High Energy Physics.- Opening Comments on Gauge Theories.- Unified Gauge Theories of Strong, Weak and Electromagnetic Interactions.- Concerning the Formulation of Charge Independence of the Pion-Nucleon Interaction.- Theory of a One-Dimensional Relativistic Elastic Continuum and Hadronic Wave Equation.- An Approach to Hadron Physics through Asymptotic SU(3) and Chiral SU(3) x SU(3) Algebra.- The Electron and Muon as Eigensolutions in Quantum Electromechanics.- Section Two Atomic and Molecular Physics.- Slow Positron Collision in Gases.- Variational Principles, and Atomic Scattering.- Panel Discussion: Spin and Polarization Effects in Atomic Processes.- Electron-Molecule Scattering.- Panel Discussion: Electron-Molecule Collisions.- Section Three Various Topics.- X-ray Astronomy.- Helium in Small Assemblies and Heavy Nuclei.- Quantum Structural Stability and Biology.- List of Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.